Slow cooker saucy shredded chicken (Slimming World friendly)

We all love BBQ pulled pork but did you know you can do the same with chicken? I prefer to call it shredded chicken pulled chicken sounds a bit odd to me but it's basically the same thing.

I use my BBQ cola sauce for this you can find that recipe here and I find it works really well, The chicken is so easy to make just put everything in the slow cooker and it's done in a few hours.


BBQ shredded chicken


4 chicken breasts
1 large onion (sliced)
BBQ cola sauce ( for the recipe for that click here )


Just place everything in a slow cooker and cook on low for 6-7 hours , Take off the lid an hour before serving and turn up to high to let the sauce evaporate and thicken a bit.

Take two forks and simply shred the chicken and mix well with the sauce.


Serve 4 and is syn free



Popular Posts